cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Weird CForms/Ajax errors
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:31:50 GMT
Hi Jason, sorry to be so mazy...
I didn't want to flood the list with every combination I tried. At the
moment the worst case happened: I built my example up again and it
works, but I don't know why...
Now I increase it's complexity until some error will enter my life again...

Thank you very much for keeping my faith in this list :-)
Florian

P.S. for future problems: Do you mean the cocoon.log?