cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: about ajax-action --help
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:56:21 GMT
I put the cform app into coplets directory, and everything ok.

But new problem raise up, because of AJAX, If I edit the form then move to other tab of portal
and than back to the form , the cform will back to the original state. any idea?

Best Regards

johnson

許議中 提到:
> if I turn of the switch of access other domain data source(I guess so, because I use
chinese version) in ie6, It work. why?

> johnson
>
> 許議中 提到:
>
>>In ie6, ie will prompt a warning unsafe message, press yes, ie show request fail,
press no, it's ok. vary strange.

>>johnson
>>
>>許議中 提到:
>>

>>>hi!
>>>
>>>I change it to this, it's work.
>>>
>>><ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" method="POST"
ajax-action="//samples/blocks/forms#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" ajax="true">

>>>but the behavior of pojo is strange, I use the example "Drag and drop reordering,
in-place editing"
>>>1. The inline edit of firstname: when press save, the edit box still in edit mode,
but when submit it, the result is ok.
>>>2. when plug the row to another place, the pojo seems can not stop, but the order
changed.
>>>3. when add a new row, the row order reorder according to the repeater ID.
>>>
>>>Best Regards
>>>
>>>johnson

ajax-action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" ajax="true">