cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Performance problems with cocoon 2.1.10
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:40:11 GMT
Hi,

Perhaps the following advise you already know, just in case here is:

There was a report about ehcache 1.2.3. being not caching in cocoon
2.1.10. A user reported just upgrading to ehcache 1.2.4 fixed the issue.
Carsten already committed it to 2.1. branch. [1]

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=116922611519498&w=2