cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject Xsp logicsheet method invocation
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:49:24 GMT
Hello,
   I'm trying use and xsp generator that uses a logic sheet, and I'm
almost there, but there's something I don't understand.  For some
reason, in my logicsheet xsl file, I have to put xml tags around my java
function invocation, otherwise, when I try to invoke the associated
sitemap pipeline, cocoon returns immediately with no data, without ever
invoking my function.

Here's what I have to make my logicsheet xsl look like in order to get
it to run:

<xsl:template match="MyTag:runFunc">
<junkTag>
	<xsp:expr>runfunc()</xsp:expr>
</junkTag>
</xsl:template>

However, I don't want the junkTags returned as I don't want to process
them in my xml transform.  I'd rather be able to just do:

<xsl:template match="MyTag:runFunc">
	<xsp:expr>runfunc()</xsp:expr>
</xsl:template>

Here is the xsp file that references the logicsheet xsl.
 <xsp:page language="java"
	xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
	xmlns:util="http://apache.org/xsp/util/2.0"
	xmlns:DiagML="http://www.boeing.com/MyTag">
   <MyTag:runFunc>
   </MyTag:runFunc>
</xsp:page>

Again, it works fine as long as I have the junkTag's, so I must have
everything configured ok for the logicsheet.

Thanks,
jeff