cocoon-users mailing list archives

From km <kmurm...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: Re: Problem with PDF and Cocoon
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 12:42:59 GMT
Hello
Thank you for the answer.
The pictures are in database and they are called as a webservice. when I do a static file
(document.fo) and put this file on generator, no transform, only with  fo2pdf serializer,
then pictures are called twice too.
I use a standard serializer from cocoon 2.1.
kris
Kris Probably best to post some "test case" code so
otherscan try and reproduce your error (esp. if it happenswith static files as well).
&gt;&gt;&gt; km &lt;kmurmylo@o2.pl&gt; 2007/02/04 05:15:19 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;
Hello
I use Apache and Cocoon 2.1 to create a PDF Document.
I use to do it webservices - one for a content and picture_id, and
the next one to call pictures from database. Everything work almost
perfectly - I have only one problem when I call a picture. Every
picture is twice called, I don't know why, becouse in my
xsl-fo.xsl it is only a one structure to get the picture. It is
undepent from the source - the same problem is when I use the
document from a static file (not from Webservice from database).
Can someone help me? I can not explain why it do so.
Please and thanks
Kris
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright, terms and
conditions and e-mail legal notice.
Views expressed herein do not necessarily represent the views of
the CSIR.
CSIR E-mail Legal Notice
CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions
For electronic copies of the CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions
and the CSIR Legal Notice
send a blank message with "REQUEST LEGAL" in the subject
line to CSIR CallCentre
and is believed to be clean.
--
kmConsulting