cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Steven D. Majewski" <sd...@virginia.edu>
Subject continuation problem -- are id's unique ?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:13:28 GMT

In my flowscript function, the first sendPageAndWait() calls a jx
template
   which generates a form with the action pointing to:

<form action="work/$user/$cocoon.continuation.id.kont" method="post"
enctype="multipart/form-data"  ...

  This returns to the flowscript as expected.

I then do a 2nd sendPageAndWait() which calls this pipeline:

       <map:match pattern="*/*.aggregate">
         <map:aggregate element="combine">
           <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.banner" />
           <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.menu" />
           <map:part src="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.document" />
         </map:aggregate>
         <map:transform src="xsl/combine-html.xsl" >
           <map:parameter name="QA" value="cocoon:/{1}/{2}.vivaQA"/>
           <map:parameter name="kont" value="{flow-
attr:cocoon.continuation.id}"/>
         </map:transform>
         <map:transform type="xinclude" />
         <map:serialize type="html" />
       </map:match>

which displays what I want, but the cocoon.continuation.id passed as
a param to the
xslt transform does not seem to be correct. When I click on that
link, I seem to
be going back to the earlier continuation. ( Specifically: I get an
error message
that seems to be from not returning the form parameters that were
expected from that
sendPageAndWait(), and the continuation ID seems to be the same as
before.

Is there something I'm not doing right or understanding here ?

Different continuation id's from the same flowscript SHOULD be
unique, shouldn't they ?

Do I have to do something to explicitly send the id back to the
sitemap ?

-- Steve Majewski / UVA Alderman Library