cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Madu" <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN address for latest snapshot builds of 2.1.10
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:09:11 GMT
Hi,

source code at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/tags/cocoon-2.1/RELEASE_2_1_10/

Is this the latest snapshot build which contains the amendments for
ambiguous import calls? If it is I am still having problems with the
following error message:

The process has failed due to InternalError: "file:/C:/Program Files/jboss-
4.0.3/server/default/./deploy/jbossweb-tomcat55.sar/ROOT.war/beyarecords/flow/artist_new.js",
line 285: Ambiguous import: "[JavaClass
com.paypal.soap.api.DoDirectPaymentRequestDetailsType]" and and "[JavaClass
com.paypal.soap.api.DoDirectPaymentRequestDetailsType]".

I have placed my importPackages() def at the beginning of all other import
calls. What is the issue here?

--
Regards

Andrew