Hi,
any ideas with this one guys? I would really like to get this issue nailed!!

--
Regards

Andrew

On 25/02/07, Andrew Madu < andrewmadu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
supplemental to my last 2 posts!, I have noticed that if I have noticed that if I have an onload="" in the body tag of an ajaxified page, when you submit the page with incorrectly filled out form elements the whole page will reload.

So to recap:

1. If serialize type="xhtml" in sitemap definition of ajax-request, the ajaxified page will reload on submit.
2. If there is an onload="some_javascript_function_call()" in the body tag, the ajaxified page will reload on submit.

--
Regards

Andrew