cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Salvetti" <salvetti.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: raster (jpeg, png) graphics in Batik SVG rasterizer under Cocoon
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 06:37:00 GMT
Hi Wendell,

i had a similar pb and it was because of
org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.SVGBuilder.java and a pb in the endDocument
function because of a bad base url and something about a call to the
setDocumentLocator function.
I didn't really solved the issue, just pointed it and changed it to fit my
needs.
Look in the logs if you have something like *setDocumentLocator was not
called, will use ....as base uri*

HTH,

Marc