cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Saskia Heesen" <saskia.hee...@gmx.de>
Subject Javaflow Samples Cocoon 2.2
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:27:45 GMT
Hello!

I installed Cocoon 2.2 on my computer and tried to start the samples. The samples for caching,
flowscript, and ajax run well. I think these samples include a lot of nice new features.

However, I get an error message when I start the javaflow samples. The error message is:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.samples.reloading.MyGenerator

In the source code, there is a MyGenerator.class, but it is not in the package org.apache.cocoon.samples.reloading.
It is in the package org.apache.cocoon.core.container.reloading.

Do I have to change my configuration? How can I change my configuration?

Kind regards

 Saskia

Part of the stacktrace:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.samples.reloading.MyGenerator
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1340)
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1189)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.BridgeElementParser.createConfig(BridgeElementParser.java:193)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.BridgeElementParser.createComponents(BridgeElementParser.java:124)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.BridgeElementParser.parse(BridgeElementParser.java:76)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:68)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1078)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1068)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:133)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:495)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:390)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:317)
	at org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.impl.ChildXmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(ChildXmlWebApplicationContext.java:82)
	at org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlWebApplicationContext.java:91)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:94)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:292)
	at org.springframework.web.context.support.AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractRefreshableWebApplicationContext.java:156)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.SitemapHelper.createContainer(SitemapHelper.java:317)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SitemapLanguage.build(SitemapLanguage.java:343)
	at org.apache.cocoon.core.container.spring.avalon.PoolableProxyHandler.invoke(PoolableProxyHandler.java:61)