cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rich Morin <...@cfcl.com>
Subject Building NekoHTML on Unix?
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 14:33:21 GMT
At 6:36 PM +0200 4/7/07, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> NekoHTML usually does a better job than JTidy for me.
> Both are available as generators in the html block, see
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/html/welcome
> and the corresponding source code (under src/blocks/html/samples in
> the Cocoon source code).

Arrgh.  Following the link above brought me to a nice-looking
page, but when I clicked on the links, the resulting "Cocoon
News" page gave me no useful information, but led only to other
(fancier, but still content-free) "Cocoon News" pages.  Am I
doing something wrong?

Anyway, I Googled my way to

  http://people.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/html/

which looked quite promising.  I downloaded the tgz archive,
unpacked it, and read README_html.  Unfortunately, it told me
to run the "build.bat" file.  Given that I'm on a Unixish box
(Mac OS X), this is a non-starter for me.

Although the batch file looks fairly simple, I have no chops
in Ant, Java, or Windows.  So, I am not eager to translate it.
Is there any chance that someone here could hack up a shell
script that performs the same functions as build.bat?

-r
http://www.cfcl.com/rdm/resume     rdm@cfcl.com