cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Askild Aaberg Olsen <ask...@xangeli.com>
Subject Re: using jena
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 19:13:41 GMT
Al Brown wrote:
> I'm trying to  use the latest version of jena in an xsp. I thought I
> could just remove the jena-2.1.jar and replace it with the jar from
> jena 2.5.2 in .../cocoon/WEB-INF/lib directory and restart tomcat server.
>
> It did not work.

<snip/>
> I'm new to both cocoon and jena.

I've been using Jena with Cocoon without problems, so it's definitely
possible. If i remember correctly, Jena is included with the Deli-block.
You probably should make sure that this block is excluded from the build.

You should also check that the error you get is actually a result of you
replacing jena.jar. If not, this is another issue that should be
resolved before you continue.

Askild
-