cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Dynamic suggestion list
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 08:07:46 GMT
Hi Baptiste,

Just saw that the main part of my solution was a custom generator I
wrote, that simply gets a form instance curently shown and outputs it's
current content in xml form. I use this to transform it to any
individual suggestion-list output.

Unfortunately you have to tweak the dojo code a litte to make the
suggestion lists "onvaluechangeable" ... I will gladly share my code.

Christofer