cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Shoeman" <stefan.shoe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: order of execution in the pipeline
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 15:58:47 GMT
Hello Marc,

thanks for your hints. No, I can't use the standard pdf serializer,
because I have to create them with a external application.

I tried to get my custom order with a flowscript. But that doesn't
work, too. I can't call another process (start the external app with
my action) _after_ the serialization of the html.

It's frustrating...

Regards,

Stefan