cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Philippe Gauthier - INSERM SIRH <philippe.gauth...@tolbiac.inserm.fr>
Subject Re: Discussion: Postponing XSL processing to browsers
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:51:07 GMT
Hi Christian,

I'm pretty new to Cocoon, but I think postponing the xslt styling is a
great idea.
After all, the browser is presenting the data, so let it do its job, no
more, no less.
Plus it'll greatly lighten http transferts by postponing caching to the
clients.
There might be some security issues and it might become tricky to
implement with complex workflows, but I'll definitely try it.
Regards,

--
Philippe Gauthier
INSERM