cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject It is a cocoon 2.1.7 live site (was: Re: Link Livesites : Cocoon 1.X)
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 14:42:26 GMT
Hi Alexandre thanks for sharing the site. i found it is a cocoon 2.1.7
live site.

Please fill free to add the below information in jira [1] instead of
bugzilla by following this info:

http://cocoon.apache.org/link/livesites-2.1.html#How+to+get+listed

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON

Alexandre escribió:
> Hi!
>
> I am a software Engineer for a company based in Geneva. We have been developing a portal
using cocoon portal framework. We believe that it is one of the most flexible framework currently
available open source. Thanks for the great job!

> Here is the link to the login page : http://www.lifescience-portal.com
>
> description : LifeScience-Portal is an information plateform tracking the world of Biotech
and Pharma. It provides exhaustive financial and scientific information about Companies and
Drugs in the field of Biotech and Pharma that is updated every day. It also incorporates applications
that user can configure themself. And finally, we generate several output formats of the content
in PDF/Excell/Wordpad/XML.