cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Styling an fd:multivaluefield item?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 06:35:34 GMT
Joerg

Sorry, what you are saying is very unclear to me... I have given
code examples of what I want to achieve - if you could show me
code examples of how to do this, then understanding would be
achieved!

(I have tried to explain again in another post what it is I am
trying to get to.)

Derek

On 07.06.2007 14:27, Derek Hohls wrote:

> The thread:
> http://marc.info/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=117879407932600&w=2
> refers...
>
> The basic question, which was not clearly answered there is "how
> to add *standard* form attributes to an fd:item for an
> fd:multivaluefield?

> What ALSO needs to appear on the final form is the attribute:
>   checked="true"
> on any number of the input checkboxes.  Ideally, this should be
> done by adding an attribute to the fd:item element.  In the
> this is only partially the case - the "true" attribute is inherently
> tied  to the value, and is created  at the same time as it (during
the
> dynamic generation process).

This is not a styling attribute at all, but a *value*. That means you
have to set the value on the form field, but *not* on the fd:item. It
is
possible to set an initial value in the form field - the actual values,

so text, not true/false.

Joerg

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice