cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Processing checkboxes from a form via flowscript
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 08:46:38 GMT
Baptiste

How would this work for a multi-select situation ie.
you have a set of checkboxes, each with the same
name - this will result in an array of values being
returned that need to be processed (presumably in
an Array() ?)

Derek

>>> Baptiste Placé <bonka@free.fr> 2007/06/07 05:23 PM >>>

Derek,

form.getChild("textbox").getValue(); will return a String, checkboxes return boolean values.
I process these in java with explicit casting.
In JS you could do something like :

var bool;
bool = formData.get("checkbox");

Nothing tricky here :)