cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <mailingli...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: R: Convert to java flow?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:59:30 GMT
Hi Leonardo,

I have just finished a project in which I switched from Flowscript to
JavaFlow to avoid the Rhino Problems in Weblogic and I have to say it
works quite well. Unfortunately I have found some bugs in the Java-Flow
implementation. If you want to use ajax-cform widgets that use IFrames
in their implementation, you will have to modify cocoon. I would also
sugest spliting-up your code in XYZFlow and XYZFlowHelper to avoid some
problems with Flow classes (Static stuff, try-catch-blocks in finally
blocks, ...).

If you need any assistance here, feel free to contact me.

Regards,
    Chris