cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: File Update with flowscript
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:20:56 GMT
Jeff

I have updated the wiki page; the web.xml "as shipped" does say:
<!--
  Specify maximum allowed size of the upload. Defaults to 10 Mb.
  Set here to a very low 100 kb to allow samples to run.
-->
<init-param>
  <param-name>upload-max-size</param-name>
  <param-value>102400</param-value>
</init-param>

i.e. if it were NOT for this entry, the default *would* revert to
10Mb.

As always, code has precedence over the docs. :-)

Derek

>>> "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schmitz@boeing.com> 2007/06/13
07:23:31 PM >>>

Nevermind, it was the max size variable in web.xml.  Docs say default
is
10Mb,

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1

but then in the default web.xml file installed with cocoon, it is
actually set to 100k.  That's kind of misleading.

Jeff