cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ellis Pritchard <el...@nukinetics.com>
Subject Re: CForm Ajax: how does the continuation-id get updated?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 09:23:57 GMT
Ok, my misunderstanding; the continuation id doesn't get updated when
non in AJAX mode either, and that works fine.

So now all I've got to explain is why my repeater doesn't work
properly in AJAX mode: I'm still getting "Invalid submit id (no such
widget)" when triggering actions on newly added rows.

Ellis.