cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bhavya Sharma" <bhavyasha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ImageReader not working on fedora 6
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 06:54:54 GMT
actually i got following error in tomcat log whenevr i access  image through
ImageReader

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
       at
sun.awt.image.codec.JPEGImageDecoderImpl.getDecodedColorModel(
JPEGImageDecoderImpl.java:293)
       at sun.awt.image.codec.JPEGImageDecoderImpl.readJPEGStream(Native
Method)
       at
sun.awt.image.codec.JPEGImageDecoderImpl.decodeAsBufferedImage(
JPEGImageDecoderImpl.java:210)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.reading.ImageReader.processStream(ImageReader.java:251)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.reading.ResourceReader.generate(ResourceReader.java:332)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processReader
(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:791)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(
AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:475)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ReadNode.invoke(
ReadNode.java:84)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invoke
(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(
PipelineNode.java:138)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invokeNodes
(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(
PipelinesNode.java:92)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:234)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process(
ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:176)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(
TreeProcessor.java:243)
       at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(
MountNode.java:117)
[...]
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1123)
       at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
       at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(
ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
       at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(
StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
       at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(
StandardContextValve.java:178)
       at
:126)
       at
:105)
       at
:107)
       at
       at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
       at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(
PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(
LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(
ThreadPool.java:684)
       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)