cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Curran" <dcur...@directthought.com>
Subject Access Servlet Context in Sitemap
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:20:13 GMT
In our application we are currently doing a couple of different generation
styles.

<map:generate type="request"/>

or we generate off an aggregate

<map:aggregate element="aggregate">
  <map:part src="cocoon:/internal/request"/>
  <map:part src="xmodule:session-attr:sessionData"/>
</map:aggregate>

We have configuration data which is stored in an external configuration file
which we set on the servlet context. The problem is I do not know how to get
this data into the sitemap so that it can be used by any of our follow-on
transforms.

The ways that I have thought of doing this would be do create a filter which
adds this information onto the sessionData object that we are using, or to
write a custom generator to serialize this information.

Is there an easier built-in method, or a standard method that should be used
to get access to the servlet context?

Thanks,
Dan Curran