cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Chamberlain <an...@comsine.co.uk>
Subject Re: CInclude POST (by Payload)
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:49:17 GMT
Hi Sébastien,

The WSProxy solution was kindly provided by Warrel Harries (rather than
myself).  In any case, I hadn't noticed the disappearance of the
namespace information because my pipeline purges them anyway.

Andy

P.S. I'm also trying Franco's HTTPPostTransformer, which allows a block
to be posted instead of the whole document.