cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Gorzala <marc.gorz...@quinscape.de>
Subject Problem with my Wiki-Account
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:09:48 GMT
Hi,

i just discovered the cocoon wiki ( http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ ) As
i wanted to add some information, i created an account by entering my
First and Lastname, my Password and my emailadress.
As i received the Email, i tried to log in. I tried to log in (my First
name concatenated with my Last name?) and the password in entered in the
Create Profile Form, because i got a Hashed Passwort emailed to me.
The effect of doing so, was that i was forwarded to the UserPreference Page.
When i than leave this page, by either saving the Settings i get a
message that a Username already exists, and when i leave that page by
clicking onto another wikipage, i got logged out.
I don´t believe that there is already Username "Marc Gorzala", because i
would not have gone through the registration "process".

Thank you,
Marc Gorzala

QuinScape GmbH                     Marc.Gorzala@QuinScape.de
Wittekindstraße 30                 Tel. : 0231 / 53 38 31 604
44139 Dortmund                     Fax. : 0231 / 53 38 31 111
http://www.quinscape.de
http://www.docscape.de

Geschäftsführer:
Thomas Biskup                   Sitz Dortmund
Dr. Norbert Jesse              	HRB 14740
Dr. Gero Presser               	Amtsgericht Dortmund

*** DocScape - Vollautomatisches Print-Publishing auf höchstem Niveau ***