cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Martínez Peña <carlos.marti...@uib.es>
Subject Problems with jx and form model in Cocoon 2.1.9
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:41:16 GMT
Hello,

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.9 and i have a little problemas with de jx sentences.

I'm developing a dynamic template generator and i need to put some /jx
if/ in it. I can use this kind of senteces and i have no problem with
it. But when i try to use /form.getChild/ or /form.loookupWidget /inside
a test condition the cocoon give me this error:

javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: No se ha podido encontrar la
función: form.getChild / (Can't find the function: form.getChild)/

Thanks, Carlos.