cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Textor <jc.tex...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Flowscripts - are they cached?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 11:08:08 GMT
 From my experience the situation is like this:

- if you have an active http session, log out (or delete the cookie
using crl+shift+del in firefox or whatever) and the new script should be
used.

- if you have a "main" flow script file which includes other scripts,
changes in the included scripts are not noticed by cocoon unless you
touch the main script.

Cheers,
Johannes