cocoon-users mailing list archives

From twinsen <twinsen2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Export database to XML file
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:40:13 GMT

Yes there is a problem. I do not succeed in making CLI working

I do all the stuff of pipelines that work while calling by the URL

When i run cocoon cli (i have modified xconf for adding version="2.1" in
<cocoon> since there is a first error), i have antoher errror

FATAL_E 2008-01-08 22:26:46.828 [        ] (): Exception caught
org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: Could not find
compone
nt (key [org.apache.cocoon.Processor])