cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject HashMap in repeater binding via javascript
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 00:07:26 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm getting nuts on this problem:
I have a HashMap which should be the bean for a repeater with the keys
as identity on each repeater row. Because JXPath relies on the
get-/set-naming-scheme but Sun didn't provide it for their collection
classes I can't use it the normal way.
Subclassing HashMap for providing the getter-methods on my own doesn't
work because I'm using Hibernate (and therefore the Map-interface).
So I try to use fb:javascript withing the repeater's binding. But
information is very sparse and not really helpful.

Any experiences out there?
Florian