cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <d...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: HashMap in repeater binding via javascript
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:10:13 GMT
Hi Jason,

this looks great, thanks a lot, but I'm stuck again :-/
The first row of my repeater example should now be something like:

    <fb:repeater id="localeRepeater"
path="java.util.Map.entrySet($myCurrentContext)">

But what to set instead of $myCurrentContext? I tried $widget, $context,
$this, $jxpathPointer ..., '.', #{.}, ${this} didn't work either.

Florian