cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject MySQL "Year" vs CForms "Date"
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 13:49:30 GMT
Running Cocoon 2.1.8.

I am trying to get a database submission to work with Cocoon Forms.
Up to now, all the data types have mapped well to the database column
types.  However, now that I am trying to use the MySQL "Year" column
type, I have run into a problem.  The Cocoon Forms definition validator
will not accept an "integer" type and, if I set the type to "date", then
an entry containing just a year value (e.g. 2007) is not accepted as a
proper date.  How can I resolve this impasse between the two systems?

Thanks
Derek