cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Geindre <sebastien.gein...@meteo.fr>
Subject Re: How to transform a subset of xml stream ?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:34:50 GMT
Ard Schrijvers a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the following xml stream
>>
>> <example>
>>     <A>...</A>
>>     <wfs:GetFeature>....</wfs:GetFeature>
>> </example>
>>
>> I'd like to call my WFS transformer which make a call to a
>> WebFeatureService with <wfs:GetFeature> xml stream in
>> parameters, and keep <A/> tag in the response.
>>
>> th reponse should be :
>> <example>
>>        <A>...</A>
>>         <wfs:featureCollection/> xml response of WFS web
>> service </example>
>>
>> How can i write my sitemap to do that ?
>> Transform a subset of xml stream ?
>>

> I am a little confused what exactly you want. You want to fetch external xml and transform
it and then embed this in the xml / sax events  you allready have, right? Is this not what
the includetransformer does?

yes it is, but could includetransformer get all the xml node
<wfs:GetFeature> and send it to an url as post parameter, then get the
results back and put it back as xml sax event ?

using the following CInclude parameters ??

    <cinclude:includexml ignoreErrors="true">
        <cinclude:src>http://myWFSserver/wfs</cinclude:src>
      <cinclude:configuration>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>method</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>POST</cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>
      </cinclude:configuration>
      <cinclude:parameters>
        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>????</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>
		<wfs:GetFeature>....</wfs:GetFeature>
	 </cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>

      </cinclude:parameters>
    </cinclude:includexml>

which name for the parameter in a httppost ?
cinclude still available with cocoon2.2 ??

thanks for your help.