cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: REPOST: HTML Tags from a database field
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 05:57:41 GMT
Grzegorz

Sadly my Java skills are not up to this task.  I guess I will have to go
for the quick-and-nasty approach for now (which I would have to do
anyway, as upgrading Cocoon to the ultra-latest version is not an option
on the current project).

Thanks
Derek

Kossakowski <gkossakowski@apache.org> wrote:
Derek Hohls pisze:
> Grzegorz
>
> That could be the issue - the database field may *contain* XML tags
> but does not necessarily *start* with one.  Maybe I could wrap the
> whole field in a "<div>" tag before posting it, although that seems a
> little clumsy - I agree it would be easier to specifically request a field
> as XML, with the option to add a wrapper, at request time.
>
> Any chance this approach can be "patched" as part of the 2.1.x series?

Of course it's possible to patch 2.1.x series but the question is who will prepare a patch?
:)
If you make one I could commit it to 2.1.x if it's good enough.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski