cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@hippo.nl>
Subject Undefined error in carselector (cforms, cocoon 2.1)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:51:42 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to create a form based on the carselector sample [1] in Cocoon 2.1.11. When I change
the first pulldown menu, I get an error "Request failed, show server response?". When I click
yes, I get an error that it tries to do a request for a pipeline "undefined". I can sort of
reproduce it in the carselector by waiting a few minutes before changing the brand. However
in my form I get the error at each submit unless I remove the <fd:javascript> from the
form definition. But then it's useless for me because I need the dojo action to populate my
2nd pulldown.

Any ideas?

Jasha Joachimsthal

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/forms/carselector