cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Rübner <artf...@web.de>
Subject Re: [Cocoon 2.2] upload binary files
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:53:13 GMT
Thanks for the help, Joerg.

Now I integrate the file upload as a cocoon action with <map:act> in
the sitemap pipeline.
Now I can handle the uploaded file.
Is this the prefered way, when I do not want to use flowscript?
I am not sure, because this way uses the apache avalon framework,
which as far as I know, should be removed in cocoon 2.2.

Is there an other way to get a Part object in a servlet request?
I tried it with the non-cocoon-style servlet aproach, definied the
servlet as bean definition in the block definition file (META-INF/
cocoon/spring).

public class UploadServlet extends HttpServlet {
public void doPost(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
	  throws ServletException, IOException {
}}