cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 tutorials help
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 14:41:25 GMT
Patrick Heiden pisze:
> Hello Grzegorz!
>
> Thanks for reply (in both cases!).

No problem!

> So my file actually looks like this:

>   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>   xmlns:servlet="http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet"
>   xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
>   http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet http://cocoon.apache.org/schema/servlet/cocoon-servlet-1.0.xsd">
>
>   <bean id="de.ifado.isac.service" class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
> 	  <servlet:context mount-path="/isac" context-path="blockcontext:/isac/"/>
> 	  <servlet:connections>
> 		  <entry key="isac2" value-ref="de.ifado.isac2.service"/>
> 	  </servlet:connections>
>   </bean>
>
> </beans>
>
> I don't hope so, but I have not used mvn install eclipse:eclipse. Just used mvn install
to put my second Block (isac2) into my local m2-repo. That should be no problem i guess, but
fulfills my information about the steps I've made.

Ouch, I see the mistake. The <servlet:connections> tag should be placed *inside* <servlet:context>
tag.

Fortunately enough, in the tutorial there are no mistakes. I wonder if our XML Schema could
be
improved in order to have better reporting of such errors...

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski