cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 tutorials help
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 16:08:11 GMT
Patrick Heiden pisze:
> [..]
>> Ouch, I see the mistake. The <servlet:connections> tag should be placed
>> *inside* <servlet:context> tag.
>
> ;) laugh about my self for this one! Will try this immediately and see what happens...

I've done exactly the same mistake few months ago so it's not that hard/

>> Fortunately enough, in the tutorial there are no mistakes. I wonder if our
>> XML Schema could be
>> improved in order to have better reporting of such errors...
> [..]
> Well I am not in position to comment this, because (to be honest) I actually haven't
got a look at 'your' Schema. Think I'll dig through this later.

Yep, you haven't but your editor probably have. ;-)
By default we include reference to our schema so your favorite XML editor can provide syntax
completion and validation. It looks like constraints in our Schema are too loose so your XML
editor
didn't alarmed you...

> Much thanks for continuous help!!
> Patrick