cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Rübner <artf...@web.de>
Subject [Cocoon 2.2] upload binary files
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:32:05 GMT
Hello,

I am building a webapp with cocoon 2.2.
Currently I got stuck with the file upload.

First I tried to work with a HTTP Servlet and apache.commons.FileUpload.
But the MultipartHttpServletRequest changed the request and so there
is no filedata to handle.
The parameter named like the file-input now contains the path to the
upload directory, but in the file system no file exists.

Then I tried to use the tuturial provided at the cocoon wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow
but I could not find any FileUploadManager in the current cocoon
implementation.

So, can you tell me, how to access a uploaded binary file in a servlet?
What do I have to enter in the cocoon sitemap?
Maybe there is an other way to process the file with cocoon or
there is a way to disable the MultipartHttpServletRequest Filter?

Tobias

<org.apache.cocoon.uploads.enable>true</
org.apache.cocoon.uploads.enable>
<org.apache.cocoon.uploads.maxsize>100000000</
org.apache.cocoon.uploads.maxsize>
<org.apache.cocoon.uploads.autosave>true</
org.apache.cocoon.uploads.autosave>
<org.apache.cocoon.uploads.overwrite>rename</
org.apache.cocoon.uploads.overwrite>