cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject RCL goal refactorings / acegi
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:14:45 GMT
Hello together!

Why is the acegi example still out-of-order? I've read [1] from Reinhard Poetz (back in Jun
2007) and there he mentioned trouble with ApplicationContext access due to the fact it seems
to get closed when integrating acegi. I am able to reproduce the exception with baby-fresh
trunk few minutes ago.

Are there solutions / hints for this one?

Best greetings,
Patrick

[1]http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cocoon.apache.org/msg52282.html

Grzegorz: if you read this 'accidentally': Is it alright for you, when I send you my MainController-Tutorial
and ask for comments as soon as I finished that thing? Thanks...