cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kossakowski <g...@tuffmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.1] Handling errors in sub sitemap
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 20:55:05 GMT
Nick Stolwijk pisze:
> Can someone help me with this? The documentation doesn't seem to reflect the
> current behaviour and I can't find any other postings about this.
>
> With regards,

Hi Nick,

I'm not the expert on handling errors in sitemaps so can't give you any quick advice. However,
if
you could prepare some minimal sample that I could quickly run in C2.1 then I could have a
debugging
session over the weekend and most probably come with some conclusion.

BTW. I believe that error handling in mounted sitemaps should work just fine.

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski