cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Built-in properties available in the sitemap
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:28:16 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2008, at 2:44 AM, Luca Morandini wrote:
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>>> IIRC, in default setup, system properties + contents of all
>>> /META-INF/cocoon/properties/* of deployed blocks.
>>
>> Do you refer to the default Maven ones as "system properties" ?
>
> I meant java.lang.System.getProperties(). These usually include java
> version, vendor, classpath, user home, etc.
>
> What are 'maven properties'?

Maven's own properties ? ;)

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

IIUC, Cocoon doesn't add properties of its own (bar the ones defined in
blocks).
Hence we can just put a reference to Maven properties, an example of how
to use them in the sitemap and we're done, right ?

Regards,