cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Built-in properties available in the sitemap
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:36:36 GMT
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Luca Morandini pisze:
>> Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:

>>> Luca, what do you expect to get from project.version property?
>>> Version of block you are in, version of webapp module assembling all
>>> blocks or something else?
>>
>> I would expect the version of the block I'm in.
>
> According to my knowledge that information is not available (at least
> directly).

Ok. So I may write a page with a title like "Configuration properties in
the sitemap" and specify that only system properties (java.home, etc)
and the ones set in the various *.properties are available.

Moreover, it would be useful to specify that both ${prop} and
{global:prop} syntax will work.

> In Cocoon 2.2 we have unified API[1] for this kind of things. You can
> call Settings.getPropertyNames() and iterate the list in JX or Flow.

Yep, but I was interested in the sitemap.

Regards,