cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: get map parameter in JX template
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:20:06 GMT
In your sitemap add:
<use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>

ie.
<map:match pattern="AAA">
  <map:generate type="jx" src="jx_test.xml">
  <use-request-parameters>true</use-request-parameters>
  <map:parameter name="test" value="testValue"/>

and near the top of the template use:
<jx:set var="test" value="${cocoon.parameters.test}"/>

and to display/use in template body:

${test}

>>> On 2008/06/02 at 11:04, in message <17596912.post@talk.nabble.com>, navrc
How can I get a map parameter in JX template. I'm using cocoon 2.1.11. In
sitemap I have:

<map:match pattern="AAA">
                <map:generate type="jx" src="jx_test.xml">
                  <map:parameter name="test" value="testValue"/>
                </map:generate>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

And in template I have:
${cocoon.parameters('test')}
${cocoon.parameters.test}

There is no output.

But when I write only ${cocoon.parameters} I get:

Parameters[r/w]:{test=testValue}

Whot I do wrong.

Many thanks.
Pavel Navrkal