cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Database to Excel Spreadsheet
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 07:38:59 GMT
Hi Matthew,

It looks like you're on the right track.
I assume
<map:match pattern="*.xls">
Will be followed with something like
<map:generate type="file" src="content/{1}.xml" />

So the wildcard is being used.
I don't know what your xml file looks like, but if it's only replacing
one lookup value for your SQL query, try using the JX Generator [1].

Your generator may look like:
<map:generate type="jx" src="content/query.xml">
<map:parameter name="record" value="{1}" />
</map:generate>

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/jx-generator.html

Regards,

Jasha Joachimsthal

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-3329 +1 (707) 773-4646