cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Heiden <martin.hei...@netcologne.de>
Subject Re: C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 19:04:40 GMT
Hi!

David Legg schrieb:

>> I'm behind a proxy, could be this the source of the problem
>
> Is this new info that you omitted to tell us?!!! ;-)
>
> I'm not a subversion expert and I'm not personally behind a proxy here
> but I did notice that you have to make some adjustments if you are
> behind a proxy.  See here [1] for more info.

I think that the subversion checkout works well, but maven is the
problem. But at http://maven.apache.org/settings.html you'll find the
answer, if the proxy causes your problem.

Maybe you should try the following:

Correctly configure maven to use the proxy.

Then try this command:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean package install

Or even better, run the tests...

mvn clean package install

The problem seems to be that maven is looking for a jar which should be
produced in the package-phase. So it may be necessary to specify package
explicitly.

Good Luck

   Martin