Hi David,

Thank you for your reply.  I *think* I understand what you say about the CSS based approach (which is the one I have to use as redesigning the form for the client would be too big a change at present.)

I'd like to confirm one thing though before I buy that book:

>> I'd suggest looking up the 'position:fixed' style.

Do you mean that the "position:fixed" style will keep the button fixed in the visible browser pane, regardless of me scrolling?

rgds
Paul