cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Biondo Francesco Paolo <paolofrancesco.bio...@pro-netics.com>
Subject Re: Display tag library with cocoon 2.1
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 19:38:29 GMT
Hi, thanks for the answer.
I'm a newbie of cocoon, I want to use this tag library with cocoon, using
CForms with definition and template file, like a JSP page.
With JSP, I define the taglib using
<%@ taglib uri="http://displaytag.sf.net" prefix="display" %>

How can I get the same result with Cocoon?

Excuse my bad english :)

Bye