cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Klortho <Voldr...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting started with C2.2 -- where's the exception information?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:56:39 GMT

Hi, I'm revisiting Cocoon after a long hiatus, and getting started with maven
and C2.2.
The first thing I've noticed is that the really nice exception pages are
completely gone.  Now, if I have a problem in my sitemap or in an XSLT, for
example, all I can see is the stack trace in the console window where I ran
mvn from.
What happened to the really nice exception pages?  Is there any way I can
get them back?  Also, what about the suite of example pages that came boxed
up with C2.1?  Those were really nice too.