cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: Serialize with type html removes input tags, why? How to fix?
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:42:44 GMT
Hi Smigge,

There is a little more detailed account of how the default HTML
serializer works here: -

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/components/1059/g1/896.html

Both Jasha and I don't know what you mean when you say it "drops
stuff".  Do you mean it completely removes the whole 'input' tag or
somehow munges the attributes?

If it's the latter then it may be something to do with how the default
HTML serializer treats boolean attributes.  For example, <option
selected="selected"> is output as <option selected>.

Regards,
David Legg