cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [C2.2] Display Upload Progress
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:58:38 GMT
Hi Matthias,

> ok, maybe i was too fast. after downloading the trunk mvn can't find some artifacts for
cocoon-webapp to be build (e.g. "cocoon-core-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT")
> i specified the following remote repositories:
> - central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
> - gkossakowski-maven2 (http://people.apache.org/~gkossakowski/maven2/repository)
> - apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)
>
> i tried to manually download the artifacts, but didn't find them

My earlier instructions were only an outline ;-)

You should go through the 'Building Cocoon 2.2' page [1] first so that
you have all the required blocks installed.  Then you should be able to
run the mvn jetty:run command as I wrote it.

HTH
David Legg

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/798_1_1.html